Halloween Junior Coaching Postponed

Sadly due to the adverse weather tomorrow morning we have taken the decision to postpone tomorrow’s junior coaching until the following Saturday. The timings and location will remain exactly the same, but 7 days later on the 7th of November.

If your child cannot attend the revised date, then leave contact me to arrange a refund or to transfer your booking to a future coaching session.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s