*UPDATE – CANCELLED* Reliability Ride – Possible Cancellation

It isn’t looking good for the planned club reliability ride on Sunday. Unfortunately Storm Ciara is heading our way. Unless something drastic changes between now and then, which is highly unlikely, it’s most probable that we will have no choice, but cancel the event in the name of rider safety. Rain is tolerable, but gale force winds are not. We’ll make a definite decision on Friday 7th and let everyone know. Sorry folks, but thank you for all of the support and interest re the event so far.

**UPDATE 8/2/20 EVENT CANCELLED DUE TO Storm Ciara**

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s